Be part of the most vibrant community whose mission is to achieve parity.
Become a Member of Women in Governance now!
DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS
- Develop your leadership skills in order to target executive positions or board seats.
- Access exclusive tools, information and support.
- Access case studies demonstrating parity pathways.
- Exclusive Mentorship Program for Executives (Applicable Terms and Selection Process).
- Privileged access to an event where you can interact with talent recruiters.
- For a European outreach, apply as a director in the database of a women’s recruitment firm to join the councils of Women in Governance’s partners. (Firm located in Paris) (women only)
- Participate into and encourage the recognition of successful women.
- Priority registration to some of the busiest Women in Governance events.
- Opportunity to participate in brainstorming sessions guiding the Gala’s strategic directions, choice of speakers, themes and nominees.
- The opportunity to be a volunteer or to sit on Women in Governance’s various committees.
- Priority registration for a trip combining relaxation, networking, learning and inspiration.
- Training workshops (reserved seats and 20% discount).
BROADEN YOUR NETWORK OF CONTACTS
- Develop your network of national and international contacts.
- Attend a members-only event on parity at the international level (with Caroline Codsi).
- Participate in an activity with mentees and mentors from Women in Governance’s program.
- Access postings of vacant board seats and available career opportunities.
- Participate in dinners with renowned head hunters.
- Share your news with an online community of nearly 60,000 members (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram).
- Receive our e-newsletter with job postings, relevant articles, studies, research, statistics, inspirational quotes and information on the advancement of women in Canada and around the world.
- Enjoy a 25% discount on all events (except the gala).
- Discounts offered by Women in Governance’s partners (offers list coming soon).
Annual Membership: $ 225 (regular price) – PROMOTION : $ 150 (reduced pricing until June 30, 2019 inclusive)